Abstract Submission deadline: March 31, 2019
Submit an abstract and qualify for reduced registration fee (first author). Travel stipends will also be available for first author/presenters of abstracts that are accepted for presentation if the presenter does not have other support for attending the meeting.
- A single page (A4 size) with 1 inch margins is allowed
- A single figure and/or table can be included within the single page limit
- 12 pitch Times New Roman font, single line space
- Embedded figure or table must be in jpeg or tiff format
- Sections must include: Title (capitalize each word), Author list (First Name Last Name); Department and Institution for each author; Introduction; Methods; Results (including figure or table); Conclusions; References; Support
- Do not use all CAPS for title
- Use superscript numerals to associate authors with institutions
- One author can submit up to 2 abstracts as first author.
- First author must have completed pre-registration and be approved for the conference before submitting abstract.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and accepted abstracts will then be invited to be presented as posters at the conference.
- The first and last author will be notified about the status of the poster presentation by April 1, 2019
- The posters will be reviewed and the top 4 posters will be invited to present a 10-minute oral presentation at the conference
- Abstract submissions that are not camera-ready will be returned to the first author for revision
All accepted abstracts will be published as a special on-line supplement to Nephron in April 2019. The supplement will be assigned a DO1 number and will be indexed and citeable as an online publication. See www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/475511 to see program and abstracts for the 2017 Update of Fabry Nephropathy Conference.
Depending on available funding, we anticipate providing travel stipends to poster presenters (first authors) who have primary academic affiliations and are not "Pharma" employees or do not have travel support from a pharma sponsor.
Powerpoint versions of accepted poster submissions must be received by April 15, 2019. Approved poster presenters will be sent a ppt template for preparing their submission. All posters will be generated from the completed templates, and will be hanging at the venue before the start of the meeting. The organizers will be submitting the completed poster templates to the vendor on behalf of all submitters. Posters will be on display throughout the entire meeting.
For any questions, please contact please contact CONGREX.COM.PA